Molybdenum Disilicide (MoSi2) heating elements
ZG1700 MoSi2 Heating Element
1. High temperature MoSi2 heating element for various electric
2. Max. working temperature over 1700 ℃ , safety operating temp.
1550 ℃ and below
4. Long life combined with ease of replacing failed elements
contributes to a high degree of utilization of the furnace and low
5. New and old elements can be connected in series
6. Can be used continuously or intermittently
1. Product has the capabilities to resistance to oxidation and
automatically repair, suitable for continued using in any kinds of
2. Product is shaped in hot-working process, which keeps the base
material in good tenacity and plasticity at high temperature. The
geometrical figure, standard and dimension is canonical, may
produce any special shape and any dimension to meet the customer
3. Because of the special technology, welding spot is fast and
shock resistance, which dramatically reduced the damaged
probability of welding spot by electric current, as well as transit
4. High density of YT Torch product increases its electrical
conductivity. The characters of faster warming and power
consumption low, which reduce production cost.
5. Good appearance quality and tenacity, high mechanical strength.
6. Adopt special technology, heaters come with compact protective
layer, excellent performance in no-oxidizing atmosphere electric
|Bulk Density-g/cm3||Bending Strength-MPa||Hardness-GPa||Compression Strength-MPa||Water Absorption-%||Heated Elongation-%|
MoSi2 Heating Element has the ability to withstand oxidation at
high temperatures. This is due to the formation of a thin and
adhesive protective layer of quartz glass (SiO2) on the surface.
When the element temperature over 1700℃, SiO2 protective layer
which melting point is 1710℃ was fused, and because of the surface
tension, it fused into drops, which is useless. However, when
element continue working in oxidizing atmospheres, the SiO2
protective layer is spontaneously rebuilt.
Notice: It is no good to use Molybdenum Disilicide Heating Element
for Long-term within a range of 400-700℃, otherwise the element
will be powdered by the strong low temperature oxidation.
Indicators in Different Atmospheres
|Ar Ne Argon, Helium||1600||1700||1700||1700|
|Dry Hydrogen (dew point)-80℃||1150||1150||1150||1150|
|Wet Hydrogen (dew point)-20℃||1450||1450||1450||1450|
|Exogas(e.g. 10% CO2, 50% CO, 15%H2)||1600||1700||1700||1700|
|Exogas(e.g. 40% CO2, 20% CO)||1400||1450||1450||1450|
|Cracked and partially burnt ammonia(8%H2)||1400||1450||1450||1450|
1. For any standard and dimensions, delivery within 3 to 15 days
without quantitative restriction
2. Production may be transported by air, boat, railway, Express
etc. If production damaged during transportation, we could supply