China Living Room Furniture manufacturer
Dongguan OE HOME Furniture Co., Ltd.
Home > Products > Bathroom Vanity >

Mirrored Bathroom Sinks And Cabinets Vanity Cupboard Resin Basin

Browse Categories

Dongguan OE HOME Furniture Co., Ltd.

City: dongguan




Contact Person:
Mrs.Elaine Tong
View Contact Details

Mirrored Bathroom Sinks And Cabinets Vanity Cupboard Resin Basin

Place of Origin Guangdong, China
Certification ISO9001,ISO14001,CE,ROHS
Minimum Order Quantity 2 Piece
Price Negotiable
Packaging Details Carton box
Delivery Time 2-30 days (Depends on Total Quantity)
Payment Terms Advance 30% deposit and ship after receiving 70% final payment
Supply Ability 10000 Pieces per Month
Color Customized Color
Design Style Modern
Warranty 1 Years
After-sale Service Online Technical Support
Shape Rectangle
Accessories DTC
Project Solution Capability Graphic Design, 3D Model Design, Others
Type Vanity Combo
Detailed Product Description

Technical Parameters:

TypeVanity Combo
After-sale ServiceOnline Technical Support
Warranty1 Years
Basin MaterialResin Basin
Design StyleModern
InstallationWall Mounted
ColorCustomized Color




The Lavatory Vanity Closet is suitable for a wide range of bathroom settings, including homes, hotels, and other commercial establishments. It is a perfect fit for modern bathrooms that have a minimalist design. The product is available in customized colors to match your bathroom décor, making it a versatile product that is ideal for a variety of bathroom styles.

The Lavatory Vanity Closet comes with a silver mirror that adds a touch of elegance to the product. The mirror is of high quality and reflects a clear image, making it easy to get ready in the morning. If you prefer a more modern look, the product is also available with an LED mirror that provides optimal lighting for your grooming needs.

When it comes to installation, the Lavatory Vanity Closet is easy to install and comes with all the necessary hardware. The product is packaged in a carton box, making it easy to transport and handle. The product has a minimum order quantity of 2 pieces, and the price is confirmed based on the product ordered.

The delivery time for the Lavatory Vanity Closet ranges from 2 to 30 days, depending on the total quantity ordered. The payment terms for the product require an advance deposit of 30%, with the remaining 70% to be paid upon receiving the product. The product has a supply ability of 10000 pieces per month, ensuring that it is readily available for purchase.

Matoelli also provides online technical support for the product, ensuring that customers can easily access help in case of any issues. The Lavatory Vanity Closet is a versatile and high-quality product that is perfect for enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your bathroom. Order yours today and experience the beauty and functionality of this amazing product.


Support and Services:

Our Bathroom Vanity product comes with comprehensive technical support and services to ensure that our customers have a smooth and hassle-free experience with our product. Our team of experts is available to answer any questions or concerns you may have about the product, its installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting. We also offer product training to help you get the most out of your Bathroom Vanity. Our services include product repair, replacement, and warranty support. Contact us for more information on how we can assist you with your Bathroom Vanity needs.


Packing and Shipping:

Product Packaging:

  • The bathroom vanity will be securely packaged in a cardboard box with protective foam inserts.
  • All necessary hardware and instructions will be included in the package.


  • The bathroom vanity will be shipped via a trusted courier service.
  • Shipping times may vary depending on the location.
  • Tracking information will be provided once the item has shipped.


Q1: What is the brand name of the Bathroom Vanity?

A1: The brand name of the Bathroom Vanity is Matoelli.

Q2: Where is the Bathroom Vanity manufactured?

A2: The Bathroom Vanity is manufactured in Guangdong, China.

Q3: What certifications does the Bathroom Vanity have?

A3: The Bathroom Vanity has ISO9001, ISO14001, CE, SGS, and ROHS certifications.

Q4: What is the minimum order quantity for the Bathroom Vanity?

A4: The minimum order quantity for the Bathroom Vanity is 2 pieces.

Q5: What are the payment terms for the Bathroom Vanity?

A5: The payment terms for the Bathroom Vanity are 30% advance deposit and 70% final payment before shipping.

Product Tags: Mirrored bathroom sinks and cabinets   bathroom sinks and cabinets Resin Basin   Resin Basin mirrored bathroom cabinets  
Related Products
Email to this supplier
Enter your Email please.
To: Dongguan OE HOME Furniture Co., Ltd.
Characters Remaining: (80/3000)